CARY STREET PARTNERS
Cary Street Partners is a leading independent financial services firm offering comprehensive wealth management services including investments, planning and financial advice. Cary Street Partners financial advisors serve individuals, families, and institutions with customized strategies tailored to fit each client's objectives.
Meet Our Team
MICHAEL C. PROVINE
FINANCIAL ADVISOR, MANAGING DIRECTOR
Mike Provine is a Financial Advisor who works with clients to design and implement investment strategies for their portfolios, incorporating tax, retirement, and estate planning reviews in helping them achieve their financial objectives. Utilizing his legal training for his work as a consultant and advisor in client relationships, Mr. Provine coordinates and organizes multiple aspects of clients’ investment and other financial arrangements, working extensively with their insurance, legal and accounting professionals.
- Tradition Capital Management, Co-founder, Principal, and Chief Compliance Officer
- Brundage, Story and Rose, Senior Vice President and Client Planning Advisor
- The Boston Safe Deposit and Trust Company of New York, President
CHRISTOPHER J. TROMPETER
PORTFOLIO MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR
Chris Trompeter is a Portfolio Manager, Equity Research Analyst and Investment Committee member for Cary Street Partners. He is primarily responsible for the Consumer Discretionary sector and regional banks. Chris joined the firm when Tradition Capital Management was acquired by Cary Street Partners, bringing over 30 years of experience in the industry. He was co-founder and Principal of Traditional Capital Management, as well as Portfolio Manager and Analyst.
- Tradition Capital Management, Co-founder and Principal, Portfolio Manager/Analyst
- Brundage, Story and Rose, Portfolio Manager
- Citibank Global Asset Management, Senior Portfolio Manager
DIANE L. SOBIN
LEAD PORTFOLIO MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR
Diane Sobin is a Portfolio Manager on Dividend Value strategy for Cary Street Partners. Prior to joining the firm, she was at Columbia Threadneedle Investments, a division of Ameriprise Financial in both New York and London. Diane received her Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Pace University. In addition, she earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. She is a member of Astia Angels, an organization that provides seed capital to firms with female founders. Outside of work, she enjoys travel, music, and cooking.
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Senior Portfolio Manager, Executive Director, Head of U.S. Equities
- Zurich Scudder, Senior Vice President
- JP Morgan (formerly Chase Manhattan), Managing Director
- Oppenheimer Funds, Vice President
MICHAEL A. CICCONE
HEAD OF OPERATIONS SYSTEMS, FINANCIAL ADVISOR, DIRECTOR
Michael Ciccone is Head of Operations Systems at Cary Street Partners. As Head of Operations Systems, Michael is responsible for designing and managing the operational systems used to enhance the experience of our advisors and clients. Additionally, he is a Financial Advisor who counsels young professionals and successful families, helping them identify the unique factors and life goals that define true wealth for them and creating the financial plans necessary to achieve them. Michael has been quoted as an expert on investing and financial planning issues in numerous publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report, The Chicago Sun-Times, Nerdwallet.com, TheStreet.com, and many others.
- Tradition Asset Management, Investment Adviser, Vice President
- Tradition Capital Management, Wealth Analyst, Associate Vice President
SHARON C. BUCCAFUSCO
CLIENT SERVICE & COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE, VICE PRESIDENT
Sharon Buccafusco is a Client Service and Compliance Associate for Cary Street Partners. As a Client Service Associate, she provides primary support to the Wealth Management Group maintaining both client and custodian account relationships, as well as assisting in all aspects of the client experience. As a Compliance Associate, she is responsible for overseeing regulatory compliance for the branch office. Sharon has over 45 years of varying experience in the financial services industry.
- Tradition Asset Management, Vice President
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., Assistant Vice President
CATHERINE S. PERONE
CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Catherine Perone is a Client Service Associate for Cary Street Partners. Catherine is responsible for investment administration and client support. Prior to Cary Street Partners, Catherine worked as an Advisor Assistant for Wealth Planning Advisors. She has held various management-related positions, equipping her with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Wealth Planning Advisors, Advisor Assistant
- GLAD Logistics, Transportation Operations Manager
- Honeywell International, Benefits Analyst
ANNA H. COHEN
CLIENT SERVICE & OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE, ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
Anna Cohen is a Client Service and Operations Associate at Cary Street Partners. Anna is responsible for investment administration and client support. Prior to joining the firm, Anna worked as a Portfolio Administrator and Vice President of Operations for an Investment Money Manager for approximately 23 years.
- Tradition Asset Management, Assistant Vice President
- MB Investment Partner, Vice President of Operations
- Lazard Freres Asset Management