CARY STREET PARTNERS
Cary Street Partners is a leading independent financial services firm offering comprehensive wealth management services including investments, planning and financial advice. Cary Street Partners financial advisors serve individuals, families, and institutions with customized strategies tailored to fit each client's objectives.
Meet Our Team
RUSSELL T. "RUSTY" JONES
FINANCIAL ADVISOR, MANAGING DIRECTOR
Rusty Jones is a Financial Advisor for Cary Street Partners with a well-versed background in the financial services industry. Rusty has a 30-year background as a Certified Public Accountant advising both individuals and businesses. He brings a unique understanding of the complex world of finance, taxes, estate and legacy planning, business and investing to his role as a Financial Advisor. Rusty earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from James Madison University, where he also received a minor in Economics. Shortly after, he received his Certified Public Accountant designation.
- Edward Jones, Financial Advisor
- Jones Adams & Delp P.C., CPA, Founding & Managing Partner
- KPMG, Senior Tax Specialist
- James Madison University, BBA, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, with PFP – Personal Financial Planning Designation
AARON J. SUMMERS
FINANCIAL ADVISOR, VICE PRESIDENT
Aaron joined the firm in 2012 with previous experience in the financial services industry with Hodges, Jones & Mabry, P.C. and State Farm Insurance. Aaron helps clients accomplish their objectives by assessing financial situations; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans; providing solutions for their individual financial needs, and monitoring changes in financial status and life circumstances.
- Cary Street Partners, Senior Trading Specialist
- Hodges, Jones & Mabry, P.C., Insurance Advisor/Staff Accountant
- State Farm Insurance, Life and Health Specialist
- Radford University, BBA, Business Management
- Series 7, 66 licenses
ETHAN B. COOK
CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Ethan is a Client Service Associate at Cary Street Partners in the Wytheville office. He is responsible for administrative duties and assists in all areas of client service including opening new accounts, movement of funds, and account maintenance. Ethan is a recent graduate From Virginia Tech’s CFP program.
- First Bank & Trust, Mortgage Lending & Wealth Management Intern
- Skyline National Bank, Bank Operations & IT Intern
- Virginia Tech, B.S. Business in Finance, CFP® Certification Option